12.16.2010

The Trails of Penance

I never apprehend,

Is this world a real fallacy?

Or just me bidding one?

In my elusive refuge,

Hopes are not be chastised,

Neither persecuted for,

Nor endowed with,

These “hopes” are non-extemporial.

As hopes are fallacies on Earthland,

Those were just my scribbles along the path,

Through these trails of penance,

Hopes were just illusory.


I would want a requiem,

Wash myself off from these past.

Once before I assuaded myself,

That those afflictions were my desperate determination,

For a redemption,

Of my real self,

It was never once a penance,

Indeed, I had just wanted to immortalize beyond my hopes

Along the trails of my past;

I could only

Carry myself through in the darkness,

These hopes that had been my determination.


Nonetheless, those were the gone days,

These paths are now blessed with joy,

Vibrancy and a new-fought history.

Now, I am just a visitor from the past.

Translated from "Menjejak Harapan-from Jan 10th, 2010 post"

No comments: