4.13.2009

Happy Birthday Brother

I received your message,

“Happy Birthday Brother”

Be happy always.

Then on,

I know I will always

Get your message,

And I vow to wish you always.


But it was the last,

And I could never wish you thereafter.



I kept in my heart these Days:-

February Sixteenth,

March Seventeenth,

& Twenty Eighth,

April Twelfth,

May First,

May Seventeenth,

June Twenty Eighth,

July Twenty Seventh,

August Twenty Fifth,

September Eighteenth,

October Sixth,

October Fifteenth.


But do you keep mine?


I know I will get your message,

I have already received it,

Because on this day I will read again,

Your beautiful message to your brother.


I ask “What I have to do?”

There’s nothing you can do.

I ask “What’s left for me?”

Nothing.

I ask “What should I do if I think of you?”

Don’t.

I ask “What’s the better way to live on”?

No way.

I ask “What should keep me going?”

Nothing.

I ask “When will I see you?”

Never.

Then “What shall I do in April?”

Don’t think.


You shall wait.

You’re on the waiting list.

No comments: