8.29.2009

Nipples on The Runway

The nipples are

Strutting on the runway,

Sagging,

Of density,

My head approximates

A furcoat,

In the embrace of a humming

Heartbeat,


This nakedness

In nature,

The young woman

In water,

I do not know

How to color her

Wet.


The drizzle trickling

From the sky,

Are tears

From her enslavery

To masochistic

Hedonism.


The frail skin,

Abused expression,

Her face

Holding the sky,

If Hestia would be listening,

“Bring me home”, please.


I do not

Know how to

Color her

In the wildness:

Copper nude under the moonlit;

Yellow gold on the green grass;

Or labor wet in the water.


I darken out her

Face,

Deep brown,

No yellow, no gold, no copper

On her body.



I gave her a quill,

To filter the

Falling drizzle.

And Red Caladiums,

For her bosom.


Now she looks

Beautiful,

Smiling

Lovingly,

And free.


Note: Hestia is the Goddess of Hearth and Home, according to Greek Mythos.

No comments: