3.30.2009

Broken Heart

Red colour,

Colour of my blood,

My broken heart.


Needle and stitch,

Weaving,

With tears and forlorn love.


Weaving,

Me into you,

You into me sealing.


Looking up,

From starlight,

To your blue eyes.


Blue eyes; blue tears,

Red shots; red blood,

Colour of languor.


Gazing starlight,

Millions miles height,

Shining my eyes bright.


Scooping,

The reflection

Of my tears.


Blurry

Grey window

With falling rain.


Cold snap of wind,

The window pane flew,

From the silent night.


The shadows,

Following the moving rose,

In silvery night.


Shadows of winds,

Loosen stray,

Naked unembarrassed in dimmer motorway.


Memory down the past,

Along the lone alley,

Where loneliness rally.


How shall I call this?

Sadness,

Bliss,

Her presence missed.


Longing for a ring ring bell,

My awaited lover could tell,

Knocking but the windy cold spell.


Stars dozing,

Lullaby wind whistling,

Asleep before the dwindling darkling.


Written by: Kent and Renaye-8 March 2009

No comments: